The look, quality, and comfort of your furniture upholstery can be spoiled by stains and odors. No one wants to enter a place of business and have to sit on chairs marred with spots. Likewise at home, furniture should be clean and fresh for children and the entire family. Most people perform routine maintenance such as vacuuming their furniture or spot cleaning of spills when they occur, but this type of cleaning only helps with so much. Furniture manufacturers recommend fabric and upholstery be cleaned professionally every one to two years.
Professional cleaning provides many benefits, including:
- Restoring the original appearance and beauty of your furniture.
- Maintaining the long-term look of fabric and leather upholstery (the usage of Scotchgard™ fabric protector).
- Thoroughly removing stains from deep within fabric fibers.
- Keeping allergens at bay and maintaining a safe, healthy environment.
- Extend the life of your furniture and the return on your investment.
Wright Restoration Services can handle all your commercial and residential upholstery and fabric cleaning needs. We are a family-owned business located in Chester County, Pennsylvania, and have been serving residential and commercial clients in Southeastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware since 2002. Our trained, certified technicians are available to meet all your fabric and upholstery cleaning needs, whether for routine cleaning and maintenance or for cleaning as a result of an emergency such as flooding, smoke damage from a fire, or some other excessive soiling occurrence. Our commitment to you—our client—means you receive nothing less than quality work and superior customer service every time.
Professional Upholstery Cleaning
Our thorough, deep-cleaning process safely and effectively removes soil and stains from all types of fabric and upholstery. We ensure every surface of your furniture is sanitized, free of allergens such as dust mites and pet dander, and deodorized. For optimum results every time, Wright Restoration Service’s upholstery cleaning process includes the following steps:
- An inspection of the furniture to identify the type of upholstery fabric and if it is synthetic or natural – This helps us determine the proper cleaning solution to use on your furniture.
- A prep step that includes vacuuming to remove soil, loose particles, and debris from the upholstery.
- Application of an appropriate cleaning solution based on the type of fabric and the amount and type of dirt and soiling to be removed.
- Individual spot and stain treatment, and grooming of the fabric to loosen dirt.
- Use of professional-grade equipment to extract soil and allergens from deep within the fabric fibers, and rinse it away to our fully equipped truck.
- If necessary, apply an additional cleaning treatment to remove stains and spots not removed on the initial treatment.
- To help the drying process and restore the beauty of your furniture, another full groom of the upholstery fabric.
Leather furniture should also be professionally cleaned on a regular basis, as this type of finish can also take on dirt, stains, and allergens. To maintain the beauty and extend the life of your leather upholstery, we use only professional-grade leather-cleaning products, which includes protectants and moisturizers to keep the leather soft.
Wright Restoration Services is licensed, bonded, and insured. We adhere to the standards of the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification, and our qualified technicians are all IICRC certified. They possess a variety of additional certifications—including upholstery and fabric cleaning. We remain current on all certifications and follow the latest cleaning and preservation industry research and advances in technology.
Affordable Upholstery Services
A few of Wright Restoration Services specialized fabric and upholstery cleaning techniques include:
- Use of truck-mounted equipment that produces high pressure and high heat steam to sanitize, neutralize, deodorize, and rinse fabric and upholstery.
- Hot water extraction for superior soil removal.
- Pet odor and pet urine removal with urine salts and enzyme treatments.
- Mold remediation and home mold testing.
- Biodegradable green cleaning agents.
- Scotchgard™ fabric protector treatment to guard against premature wear and prevent stains from setting.
- Dry cleaning of the fabric if recommended by the manufacturer.
If your upholstery cleaning is necessary due to an emergency event such as smoke or water damage, Wright Restoration Services will communicate with your insurance company and support you throughout the entire claims process. We document our entire fabric and upholstery cleaning process, including taking photos, and provide whatever you need to substantiate your claim.
Regular upholstery cleaning is a must for proper maintenance of your furniture and to ensure your home or business provides a clean, healthy environment that is safe for all occupants, including children and pets. Contact Wright Restoration Services today at (610) 435-7669 for all your residential and commercial upholstery cleaning needs.