Water and flooding in the basement of your home or business is an urgent situation that requires immediate professional attention. Without prompt action to remove the water, your property could sustain costly, devastating damage, and the health of the building’s occupants could be at risk. Wright Restoration Services provides complete basement water extraction services, and we’re available when you need us most—anytime of the day or night.
Flood damage can occur in your basement as a result of storms and heavy rains, broken or leaky appliances or water heaters, burst pipes, or sewer line backups. In addition to the contents and furnishings in your basement absorbing the flood water, water seeps into floors and subfloors, and in and behind walls where it can cause hidden damage by further entering the structure or leading to the growth of mold and mildew.
The team of experts at Wright Restoration Services possess the knowledge and experience to properly and thoroughly handle any basement water extraction issue. We perform a complete assessment to determine the full extent of water damage, including categorizing the type of water based on the source so as to determine the possible hazards and contaminants that may be present. We take all necessary precautions to protect the health and safety of our customers.
Our family-owned business is located in Chester County, Pennsylvania, and has been serving residential and commercial clients in Southeastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware since 2002. We are available to take your emergency call 24/7, and our technicians arrive on site in one hour or less. Our commitment to you—our client—means you receive nothing less than quality work and superior customer service.
Basement Water Removal Service
When it comes to basement water extraction, we at Wright Restoration Services follow a thorough step-by-step process that includes the following:
- Identification of the point of water entry – We take immediate steps to identify the reason for water entering your basement and do what is necessary to stop and prevent additional water from entering.
- Extraction of standing water – We use truck-mounted equipment and submersible pumps to extract the standing water from your basement and pump it directly to our truck. Once the water is removed we check for areas where the potential exists for mold to grow, and take appropriate steps to ensure an infestation does not occur.
- Inspection of all property contents – We carefully inspect personal belongings and building materials for water damage, salvaging what can be cleaned and restored, and properly disposing of items that cannot be restored or renovated.
- Thorough drying of the affected area – Industry-grade equipment including dehumidifiers and heat dryers are used to reduce and eliminate humidity remaining in the air, in building materials, and in flooring (including hardwood). With our moisture-mapping techniques and specialized equipment, we monitor and measure the amount of moisture saturation, and track those measurements throughout the entire drying period to ensure we thoroughly dry the affected area and lower the amount of moisture and humidity to meet the building’s dry standards.
- Cleaning, disinfection, and odor removal – We use environmentally safe products and practices to thoroughly clean and disinfect the area, including taking steps to remove dank, musty odors that sometimes occur with basement flooding.
- Restoration and refurbishment – We take whatever steps are necessary to repair and renovate areas of the property that sustained structural or other damage. Our goal is to restore the basement in your home or business to its pre-damage condition, and to do so with minimal disruption.
Basement Water Damage Restoration
Wright Restoration Services is licensed, bonded, and insured. We adhere to the standards of the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification, and our qualified technicians are all IICRC certified. They possess a variety of additional certifications—including water damage restoration. We remain current on all certifications and follow the latest restoration and preservation industry research and advances in technology.
We go the extra step as well, communicating and collaborating with insurance companies and helping to make the claims process as seamless as possible for our customers. In order to provide the necessary proof of loss to substantiate your claim, we document our entire process, including taking photos, and submit our quote for services directly to the insurance company.
Water and flooding in your basement can range from a small amount of water in a corner to flooding that is several inches deep. Regardless of the extent of water damage in your basement, contactWright Restoration Services at (610) 435-7669 immediately. Our trained technicians will be onsite within an hour to provide the basement water extraction and cleanup services you need.