Hard Surface Cleaning
Whatever the surface, our experts provide superior results when it comes to:
- Sanitizing the tile and grout work in a restaurant kitchen.
- Restoring bathroom counters in an apartment.
- Resuscitating ceramic tile floors in a kitchen.
- Beautifying granite counters in an upscale hotel bathroom.
- Cleaning a stone foyer to enhance the original design and color.
- Deep cleaning grout in showers and on tile floors.
Wright Restoration Services is licensed, bonded, and insured. We adhere to the standards of the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification. All our qualified technicians are all IICRC certified and possess a variety of additional industry-specific certifications. We remain current on all certifications and follow the latest cleaning and preservation industry research and advances in technology.
We employ a variety of tile and hard surface cleaning techniques and methods to ensure you get the best results, including:
- Use of industry-grade, truck-mounted equipment for professional performance and results
- Utilization of product-specific cleaners to properly care for all your tile and stone surfaces
- Deep cleaning to extract ground-in or deeply penetrated dirt
- Safe but effective products and state-of-the-art equipment
- Restoring just the right level of sheen and shine for the type of stone or tile in place
- Use of green cleaning products that are safe for the environment, people, and pets
Professional Tile Cleaning
For the best results each time, Wright Restoration Services team of professionals follows a specific tile and hard surface cleaning process:
- Identify the grout or hard surface material to be cleaned—ceramic tile, marble, granite, stone, etc.—and examine the entire wall/floor/counter area to look for stains, spots, buildup of grime and dirt, areas of discoloration and other problems
- Based on our initial assessment, develop a plan that utilizes the most appropriate cleaning agent and method.
- Pre-treat areas that are especially discolored or dirty, using all safe products.
- Put our hot-water cleaning and rinsing process to work using high-pressure and high-heat-steam cleaning to sanitize, neutralize, and deodorize your tile, stone, and grout.
- To maintain grout cleanliness and color, and to protect it against spills, stains, and mildew, apply a long-lasting sealant.
Over time, spills, contaminants, and dirt settle into porous grout, tile, and fine stone causing them to look faded and discolored. Regular cleaning is a must to maintain the original look and beauty of the hard surface features in your home or business. Contact Wright Restoration Services today at (610) 435-7669 for all your residential and commercial tile and hard surface cleaning needs.