The Mid-Atlantic region of the United States has seen its fair share of storms and hurricanes in recent years. The aftermath of these storms can be overwhelming, with damage and flooding wreaking havoc on residential and commercial properties alike. If your home or business property has sustained serious damage or flooding from a storm, call the professionals at Wright Restoration Services at 610-457-5333 right away. We are available to take your emergency call 24/7 and will be onsite within one hour.
Wright Restoration Services is a family-owned business located in Chester County, Pennsylvania. We have been serving residential and commercial clients in Southeastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware since 2002. Our commitment to you—our client—means you receive nothing less than quality work and superior customer service every time. We do what it takes to restore your home or business property to its pre-storm-damage condition as quickly as possible.
Wright Restoration Services is licensed, bonded, and insured. We adhere to the standards of the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification, and our qualified technicians are all IICRC certified. They possess a variety of additional certifications—including water damage restoration. We remain current on all certifications and follow the latest restoration and preservation industry research and advances in technology.
Storm Damage Services
Hurricane, storm, and water damage pose serious risks to property owners, such as:
- Electrocution: if you see an area where water could have entered an electrical outlet—always wait for a professional to secure the damaged area.
- Water from storm drains and sewer lines backing up and entering your property.
- Mold, if the affected area is not properly dried and treated.
- Disease and illness from contaminated water flooding your property.
We work to mitigate your risks and minimize your loss. Our professionals take all these factors into account when assessing storm-related damage and developing a restoration plan. And, we are always available to communicate and collaborate with your insurance company, to help make the claims process as seamless as possible for you. In order to provide the necessary proof of loss to substantiate a storm damage claim, we document our entire cleanup and restoration process, including taking photos, and submit our quote for services directly to the insurance company.
Damage From Hurricane
Our expert technicians perform a thorough storm water extraction and cleanup process, taking all precautions to ensure everyone’s safety.
- We conduct an initial assessment of the area that includes identifying the source of entry of the water and taking steps to prevent further water entry – which contains the water and minimizes the possibility of further damage to your property.
- Next, we categorize the type of water that has invaded your property by identifying the source of the water and the various levels of contaminants that may be present. Proper categorization is critical so that we select the appropriate extraction and cleaning method.
- Our full assessment of the water damage includes determining the amount of flooding that occurred and the level of dampness—in floors and carpeting, water absorption or stains on walls, and dampness of porous surfaces such as brick or concrete.
- Standing flood water extraction is done using professional-grade truck-mounted equipment and submersible pumps that remove the water directly to our truck. Once the water is removed we check for areas where the potential exists for mold to grow, and take appropriate steps to ensure an infestation does not occur.
- We carefully inspect all property contents for water damage, including personal belongings and building materials – salvaging what can be cleaned and restored, and properly disposing of items that cannot be restored or renovated.
- Specialized equipment including dehumidifiers and heat dryers are used to thoroughly dry the affected area—building materials, flooring (including hardwood)—and ensure moisture and humidity levels meet the building’s dry standards. With our moisture-mapping techniques and professional equipment, we monitor and measure the amount of moisture saturation in the air, and track those measurements throughout the entire drying period.
- Using environmentally safe products and practices, we thoroughly clean and disinfect the area, including taking steps to remove dank, musty odors that sometimes occur with flooding. 8We take the necessary steps to restore and renovate areas of your property that sustained structural or other damage. Our goal is to restore your property to its pre-storm-damage condition, and to do so with minimal disruption.
If the unthinkable happens and you find you must deal with the aftermath of hurricane or storm damage, contact Wright Restoration Services at 610-457-5333 immediately. Regardless of the extent or type of damage your property sustained, our trained technicians will be onsite within an hour to provide the storm damage restoration and cleanup services you need.