When fire strikes at your home or business, the aftermath can be overwhelming. The combination of smoke, fire, and water causes significant damage to the building structure and the contents inside, and makes cleanup both dangerous and difficult. While the natural instinct is to want to go in, start the cleanup process yourself, and retrieve items and personal belongings of value, it is always better to call a professional fire restoration company—one with the experience and expertise to handle the fire cleanup and restoration process safely and properly. Wright Restoration Services provides complete fire restoration service, and we’re available to handle when you need us most—anytime of the day or night.
The team of experts at Wright Restoration Services possess the knowledge and experience to thoroughly handle any residential or commercial fire restoration situation. Call us at 610-457-5333 and we will be at your location within one hour. Once onsite, we perform a complete assessment of the fire-damaged area to determine the full extent of damage, whether it’s from the fire itself, the associated smoke, or the water used in the process of putting out the fire.
Fire Restoration Services
We take a number of factors into account when conducting our assessment. In order to determine the best fire cleanup and restoration plan to follow, we identify the cause of the fire and the chemical makeup of what was consumed in the fire. We consider all of the following:
- The type (class) of fire – Fires are classified by what they’ve consumed, for example paper, trash, oil, gasoline, metal, or grease, or if the fire was an electrical fire.
- The level of smoke penetration and damage incurred.
- The temperature of the fire.
- How much time will have passed before we commence cleanup.
- The extent of structural damage caused by the fire and water.
- The contents and belongings that can be salvaged.
Once we have the necessary up-front information, we put together a detailed remediation plan, always striving to ensure we provide cost-effective rates and an appropriate and thorough restoration process that lets you return to your home or place of business as soon as possible.
- Soot damage – Our technicians utilize professional grade detergents and antimicrobials to clean and remove soot that is visible on walls and other building materials.
- Smoke damage – When you’ve had a fire, the building items inside your home or business—carpeting, furniture, walls, etc.—absorb smoke. The effects of smoke damage can last for months if the cleanup is not handled properly. We understand the importance of prompt cleanup and work quickly to minimize your loss from smoke damage.
- Water damage – The water used to extinguish the fire can also cause structural and property damage if not treated and dried appropriately. Walls, carpets, appliances, and other items all absorb water, and water seeps into porous materials and behind walls where it can lead to the growth of mold and eventual health issues for building occupants.
We at Wright Restoration Services assure all our clients of quality care and fire restoration services, including:
- Proper removal of debris and items that cannot be repaired.
- The use of industry-grade truck-mounted equipment to reduce and eliminate all water and humidity and thoroughly dry all wet areas.
- Environmentally friendly, safe cleaning products and methodologies.
- General contracting services to perform the renovations needed to restore your home or business to its pre-fire-damage condition.
Fire Damage Restoration
Our family-owned business is located in Chester County, Pennsylvania. We have been serving residential and commercial clients in Southeastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware since 2002. Our commitment to you—our client—means you receive nothing less than quality work and superior customer service. We do what it takes to restore your property to its pre-fire-damage condition.
Wright Restoration Services is licensed, bonded, and insured. We adhere to the standards of the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification, and our qualified technicians are all IICRC certified. They possess a variety of additional certifications—including fire and smoke remediation. We remain current on all certifications and follow the latest restoration and preservation industry research and advances in technology.
We are always available to communicate and collaborate with insurance companies, which helps make the claims process as seamless as possible for our customers. In order to provide the necessary proof of loss to substantiate a fire damage claim, we document our entire cleanup and restoration process, including taking photos, and submit our quote for services directly to the insurance company.
If the unthinkable happens and you experience a fire at your home or place of business, contactWright Restoration Services at 610-457-5333 immediately. Regardless of the extent or type of damage your property sustained, our trained technicians will be onsite within an hour to provide the fire restoration and cleanup services you need.