Duct cleaning is not always top of the to-do list of residential and commercial property owners, but there are good reasons and benefits to having your ductwork cleaned. The obvious reason is to improve indoor air quality in general. Dust particles, mold spores, pet dander, tobacco smoke, and smoke residue from a fire pollute the air in our home and business environments. Over time, they can accumulate or build up in air ducts and air return registers. Property owners can vacuum and dust vents and registers regularly to minimize the entry of contaminants into ductwork, but to obtain a more thorough cleaning, contact a professional company with the expertise and equipment to reach every portion of your ductwork.
Wright Restoration Services is available to meet all your residential or commercial duct cleaning needs. We are a family-owned business located in Chester County, Pennsylvania and have been serving residential and commercial clients in Southeastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware since 2002. Contact us today at(610) 435-7669, and we will bring our duct cleaning service and expertise to you.
Quality Duct Cleaning
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommends home and business owners consider having air ducts professionally cleaned if any of the following conditions exist:
- An excess of dust and debris is blocking any of the air ducts.
- Dust and other particles are being expelled into the interior environment.
- Insects or rodents have infested the duct system.
- Mold growth is visible inside the ductwork.
The existence of mold in your ductwork is not always visible to the property owner, mainly because not all sections of the ductwork are easily accessible. If any of the building occupants is suffering from an aggravated respiratory condition such as asthma or allergies, or complains of headaches or an otherwise unexplained illness, a mold infestation could be the culprit. Wright Restoration Services has the expertise to not only locate and identify mold, but also determine its source—wherever moisture or dampness is present—and make a recommendation for remediating the problem.
Another reason for having your ductwork cleaned is to improve the overall efficiency of your HVAC system and reduce your monthly energy bill. Routine maintenance such as changing air filters is a good first step to keeping your heating and air conditioning system performing as it should. But HVAC systems, including ductwork and return registers, get dirty through day-to-day use and force the system to work harder to maintain the proper temperature setting, which costs the property owner more money.
Ducts Cleaning Services
We take precise steps as part of our duct cleaning process to ensure we provide a thorough cleaning of your ductwork as well as minimize the disruption to your home or business.
- Our industry-grade truck-mounted equipment includes a vacuum collection unit specifically intended for this type of heavy-duty cleaning.
- We exhaust the air from your ducts directly to our truck, which keeps the dust and dirt from entering your home or business building.
- We clean inside the ductwork using a specialty agitation tool to ensure we collect and remove as much of the dirt, dust, and contaminants as possible.
- We include the cleaning of all vent covers and air return registers as part of the process.
- Separately, we check your HVAC unit, the blower, and the evaporator coils for dirt and dust.
- We deodorize the ducts to eliminate trapped odors, such as from smoke, mold, and pet dander, and leave the air environment clean and fresh.
- We will encapsulate duct surfaces, if necessary, to restore air quality and keep the ducts cleaner for a longer period of time.
Wright Restoration Services is licensed, bonded, and insured. We adhere to the standards of the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification. All our qualified technicians are all IICRC certified and possess a variety of additional industry-specific certifications. We remain current on all certifications and follow the latest cleaning and preservation industry research and advances in technology.
Some amount of dust and dirt accumulation within ductwork is normal. When conditions warrant, the team at Wright Restoration Services is available to clean the ductwork in your home or business and make sure you enjoy the best level of air quality possible. Call us today at (610) 435-7669 for all your professional duct cleaning needs as well as carpet cleaning or even unpholstery.